We see patients by appointment only. We strive to provide same or next day appointments with your doctor or with one of our physician assistants. Please call our office number to schedule your next appointment. If you need to cancel your appointment, we ask that you please give us twenty-four hours’ notice.
Our Office requires 48 hours notice for prescription refills. Prescription refill requests can be entered through our web site or by phone. Please have your prescription bottles available when requesting refills. We will need the name of the medication, the strength and the dosing instructions, as well as the name and phone number of your pharmacy. Patient Portal or call (757) 484-7386.
We participate with most insurance plans. However, we recommend that you confirm with your specific plan that we are a participating provider. Co-payments are expected at the time of service unless arrangements are made prior to your appointment. We accept cash, check, Visa, or MasterCard.
We have a full service lab available in our office. Lab services for this draw site are provided by LabCorp of America. The lab is open Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. They are closed for lunch from 12:30 – 1:00. Labs are performed on a walk-in basis; no appointment needed.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.